Friday, September 30, 2011


Sorry for the lack of posts.

I have been up to so many wonderful and
horrible things the past couple of months.
You can't really get away from dichotomies,
it adds a certain balance to everything.

I found a lovely apartment in a lovely
tree-lined neighbourhood.
It's quiet, and it's all by myself
and it's in Winnipeg.

i know. I was going to leave.
things happened and i can't for awhile now...

I'm now an owner of a production company here.
We're putting on a music festival in the dead of winter
as well as throwing several mini shows from now until
then. It's a lot of work, but my partners are the
raddest, and it's giving me something incredibly
positive to focus on.

also there are all the musician babes.
I'll definitely be posting more about it
when we launch.

I've also been interning at Cocoon Branding
and still working like crazy.

so i'm busy, but i'm happy.

ah.

the 'horrible things' will have to wait.


No comments: